hoarder? I say lucky guy, or DUH, WINNING!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pdrobber

10 Year Member!
150 animals in an apartment

"my bedroom only has 1 cage in it!'' yeah really man, so much potential!!
He needs to get some tortoises. I was surprised he didn't have at least one. The cat/dog hoarder episodes are so generic and dime a dozen...exotics are more fun to watch.

my friends are already telling me I'm going to be a tortoise hoarder. I proudly accept the compliments, but hope I can live up to them :p

Joking aside, the way he has them out and in such close quarters ...I feel for those animals. I wonder how his situation ended up. This episode is apparently on tonight at 10 EST!

ALDABRAMAN

KEEPER AT HEART
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
SW Forida
Well, he does seem to take care of them and they are organized. Still alot, unsure what to think!

pdrobber

10 Year Member!
OHMYGOODNESS, on this same episode, a different situation/family, the young girl who's mom is the real hoarder, she said she wants to have a "blue eyed animal rescue when she gets older", all the animals will have blue eyes, "and if they don't, I'll sell them.''

Angi

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
La Mesa, CA.
I guess I better find that show I want to watch it now! Blue eyed animal rescue very strange, but at least she said sell and not kill. I wonder if Hitler started that way? Kind of freaky.

I guess I better find that show I want to watch it now! Blue eyed animal rescue very strange, but at least she said sell and not kill. I wonder if Hitler started that way? Kind of freaky.

pdrobber

10 Year Member!
Angi said:

HITLER. My thoughts exactly. Disturbing.

Status
Not open for further replies.