Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Southern California
People are weird. I had one wear a tacky western suit for a job not too long ago, but that was for money.

laura808

5 Year Member
not able to leave comments for now
hmmm... I wonder if the socks and underwear keep her warm during the winter months. lol If you look at the other videos of her, she is so cute and social! hey is this spinach??: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWOd549qWYc&feature=related

Did I mention that my mom knitted a sweater vest for my cat? hahaha she actually likes it and wears it all day when its cold out! XP

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
All I can say is some people have to much time on their hands.

coreyc

10 Year Member!
Massachusetts
Tom said:
People are weird. I had one wear a tacky western suit for a job not too long ago, but that was for money.

Did you take any pic's ?

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Well, I've seen what kids do to dress up their cats and dogs, however, for some reason this just seems wrong to me! Poor sulcata. But she's pretty smooth and it seems as if the owner really loves her (by the tender way they held the tortoise's head).

Yourlocalpoet

5 Year Member
Yorkshire, United Kingdom
The socks are quite cute, the rest is just embarrassing for the tortoise.

emysemys said:
Well, I've seen what kids do to dress up their cats and dogs, however, for some reason this just seems wrong to me! Poor sulcata. But she's pretty smooth and it seems as if the owner really loves her (by the tender way they held the tortoise's head).

Not sure, she doesn't look that smooth in the other videos and in one of them the owner is feeding her a slice of bread...

Angi

5 Year Member
La Mesa, CA.
I wonder if they dress her up all the time. She doesn't seem upset. I would think those sock would really bother her.

livingenzyme

5 Year Member
The reason gloves keep our hands warm is because our bodies produce our own heat. Sulcatas are cold blooded animal. The gloves only helps to keep in the heat that's already there. Long term use aren't really helpful.

Cherbear

5 Year Member
Ohio
I don't have experience with sulcata's but I know when my torts are walking they seem to like to "wag" their tail from side to side. Those undies look like it would restrict that a bit.:shy:

Status
Not open for further replies.