hingebacks!!! part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

jasso2

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
we need more ppl in the hingeback forum. im thinkin about getting 3. Sorry i placed this here, but its because i bet no one even visits the hingeback forum.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
A Land Far Away...
Bet your wrong! I know somebody who always checks that space. :p:D

The thing is, Hingebacks aren't for everybody, no more so then Sulcatas or anything else. More folks would be nice, but would hate for somebody to get them, do poorly with them, and lose total interest in any kind of tortoise. We will slowly get more folks into that area. ;)

jasso2

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
oh....i see...nice points jacqui..its just that what if i have questions? about like the temp. or what soil to use for them. of course im doing my research but would still like opinions. i feel like no one can help..anyhow im gettin this little wild guys sunday.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
A Land Far Away...
Try posting in here. Several folks have Hinges, just most are not the real active members. Danny has had some, so has experience, -EJ has some, and then myself are the most active members I know of in here with them or experience with them. There is also a Hingeback group online.

So WC Homes are what your getting?

jasso2

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
yea WC homes. thanks for the info. ur awesome u get a rep one! ill b askin questions in the near future

Status
Not open for further replies.