Hi ,

Status
Not open for further replies.

pammy'szoo

5 Year Member
Just want to say hi! Not sure if my messages gone through . Going to download a picture of my baby tortoise.

Pam

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Welcome to the Forum, Pam!

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Hello and Welcome. :) your message went through. The first five post will be reviewed by a moderator before it shows up. They do this to keep the nasty trolls away.

ALDABRAMAN

KEEPER AT HEART
10 Year Member!
SW Forida
pammy said:
Just want to say hi! Not sure if my messages gone through . Going to download a picture of my baby tortoise.

Pam

Welcome!

pammy'szoo

5 Year Member
Thank you for the welcome. Just love reading all your post. Checking out the photo's. I need to fix up a new pen for her. Shes in a 10 gallon tank for now. I have other animals, so i have to make sure no one can get into it. I was so excited to see her out of her hide away and was sunny her self. Shes been hiding for three days now. She likes to come out and walk all over us. Snuggle under my hair or chin. Her shell seems so cold. Not really liking that. I live in GA. and its been warm out.

well going to figure out how to load some pics .thanks again for having me in your group/

Pammy's zoo

pammy'szoo

5 Year Member
Thank you for the welcome. Just love reading all your post. Checking out the photo's. I need to fix up a new pen for her. Shes in a 10 gallon tank for now. I have other animals, so i have to make sure no one can get into it. I was so excited to see her out of her hide away and was sunny her self. Shes been hiding for three days now. She likes to come out and walk all over us. Snuggle under my hair or chin. Her shell seems so cold. Not really liking that. I live in GA. and its been warm out.

well going to figure out how to load some pics .thanks again for having me in your group/

Pammy's zoo

Attachments

• little one.JPG
    little one.JPG
    949.2 KB · Views: 1

pammy'szoo

5 Year Member
Having trouble loading my picture, going to try again

Attachments

• little one eating lettuce.JPG
    little one eating lettuce.JPG
    932.9 KB · Views: 4