Hi

Status
Not open for further replies.

lwrr

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Boston Ma
Hi I'm new to the site. I have two Russian torts, I have had them for about 12 years now. I just built them a new enclosure. It is in my opinion awesome. It is 5'6" long and 2'6" wide. I put slate tiles on the bottom with about 4" of coconut bark on top of that. I cut a flower pot in half for caves. And a ramp for climbing. I also put in a feeding rock and a rock to climb on and under. I will post some picks later.

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
welcome, wow and I thought I had mine for a long ten years, nice to meet someone who has had some longer.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hi lwrr:

Welcome to the forum!! May we know your name?

Just curious: If the pen is outside, why didn't you allow the virgin soil to remain and plant stuff in there for them to forage through? You could put the slate along the edges and leave the center for dirt and plants.

Looking forward to seeing your pictures.

lwrr

5 Year Member
Boston Ma
My name is the first letters of my dogs names Lilly Belle, Walter D, Roy O, Rose. LWRR. The enclosure is inside. I live in the Boston area. I will be building a outside pen next spring. I bought my torts while in high school. I love this site so far tons of info I forgot I knew and tons of new info.

bllauben

5 Year Member
Marine City, Michigan
Welcome! This is a cool website! I just found it last week after my father begged me into taking my sister's russians. Had them since Janurary. Knew nothing about them. Now that I've been here, I can confidentally say that I've learned more in the last week than I have since before discovering this website!

Welcome!

coreyc

10 Year Member!
Massachusetts
Hello Welcome to the forum cant wait to see your enclosure sounds alittle like the one I am working on chow for now:)

zoogrl

5 Year Member
Missouri
Welcome! I got my first Russian in July and look forward to seeing pics of your enclosure as I'm looking to build a bigger one :)

ticothetort2

5 Year Member
SoCal
Welcome to the forum! Can't wait to see pics of the enclosure you built, it always helps me brainstorm for new ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.