Hi old friends/new friends!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Katherine

5 Year Member
Hello old friends and new friends!
I am a tortoise enthusiast who used to frequent this forum but took a break (from all internet based tortoise networks) after a poor experience with burglary. After many home modifications I feel comfortable and protected enough to network again; I have missed my fellow herp lovers! For those of you who don't remember or have joined since I have been absent; I am caretaker to countless sulcata's and box turtles, a hand full of gpp leopards (some adorable babies at the moment!), and any other washup shelled creature that falls in my lap. My current project is finding inspiration for a redfoot enclosure as I took in a juvi rescue about a week ago and haven't owned one in years. Good to be back, hope life finds everyone doing well!
xxxx
katherine

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Welcome back. Sorry about your hard times. Can't imagine. So happy you came back though. Lots of new members lots more tortoises:D

Katherine

5 Year Member
wellington said:
Welcome back. Sorry about your hard times. Can't imagine. So happy you came back though. Lots of new members lots more tortoises:D

Thanks love, wasn't trying to sound so depressing; just wanted to give the reason for my hiatus! And YAY for more tortoise ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.