Hi.. new to tortoise but not Herps....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike_

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Oro Valley, AZ
Hi everyone I am Mike, I am new to Tortoises and am thinking of getting a Loepard. My girlfriend Helenab is experienced with Russians and will be lending me her knowledge. Although I am new to Tortoises I am experienced with raising other reptiles (snakes, Iguanas, and Gekos). I raised Ball Pythons, Red Tailed Boas, Corns, Carpet, and Reticulated, I raised my 2 Iguanas from 6" babies to 4' adults. The female used to sit on my shoulder as I walked around handling all the other reptiles and other chores.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hi Mike:

Welcome to the Tortoise Forum!!

helenab

5 Year Member
Hi Mike. So glad you joined this forum with me, where we can learn together how best to take care of our new babies. Love ya

Tortoise

10 Year Member!
Canada
helenab said:
Hi Mike. So glad you joined this forum with me, where we can learn together how best to take care of our new babies. Love ya

Welcome both of you-this forum is amazing, always friendly people with tons of experience to help out. You could always post photos too-lovely to see other torts!

Enjoy

helenab

5 Year Member
We will post there new home when done with it and will post photos of the new torts when we get them, more studing and getting grasses and such growing....then.....

coreyc

10 Year Member!
Massachusetts
Hello Mike welcome to the TFO good choice leo's are a great tort :)

Status
Not open for further replies.