Hi I'm Jon

Status
Not open for further replies.

voodoochild

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Tampa FL
Hello, I joined today because I have a redfoot tortoise with an infection in his lungs and I am very worried about him. I wanna give him the best chance of survival. I posted more details in the redfoot section of this forum. But I live in Tampa FL. I am 27 years old. I am a financial planner but Ive been into herps since I was a kid. I am engaged the wedding is sset for 3-20-11. But if you know anything respitory infections please visit my other post and let me know if you have any input. I am very worried about him.
Thanks,
Jon

Sweetness_bug

5 Year Member
MICHIGAN
So sorry to hear about your babys respitory infection. ..Congrats on the wedding. Welcome to the forum. Everyone here is very nice and will give you some great advise. Hang in there help is on the way :)

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hi Jon:

Welcome to the forum!!

Angi

5 Year Member
La Mesa, CA.
Hi Jon,

Sorry I can't give you any advice, but welcome to the form and good luck with you tort.

Angi

Torty Mom

5 Year Member
Bakersfield, California
Welcome TFO!! I am so sorry to hear about your baby, there are lots of people that can help, read as much as you can!!!

RV's mom

10 Year Member!
Phoenix, arizona
I have a sulcata, not much help with your babies... congrats on the upcoming wedding........ and welcome to the forum!

teri

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Hi Jon! Welcome. Glad your here, just sorry for the reason. Hope you find some helpful advise.

terryo

10 Year Member!
Staten Island, New York
Welcome Jon. I'm sure someone will come along to help you with your Redfoot soon. Congrats on your up-coming wedding.

Status
Not open for further replies.