Hi everyone! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RKF Russian Tortoise Breeding

5 Year Member
Hi everyone! My name is Kaitlyn, and I have three Russian Tortoises- two females and a male. I have my own branch of Regel Katan Farm for my tortoise breeding business. They haven't started laying eggs yet, but they are old enough to, so hopefully soon!! Their names are Sputnik, Tatiana, and Sof'ya. Their favorite food is dandelions. :) I joined this site to get to know some more people who raise Russian Tortoises. :tort:

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Welcome to the Forum, Kaitlyn!

I wish you success in your Russian breeding endeavor. Do you have much breeding experience?

kanalomele

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
East Bay area
Welcome to TFO. There are many here who have Russians. I have had some of mine for 20 years. Why do you want to get into breeding? Do you have any experience breeding other tort species?

RKF Russian Tortoise Breeding

5 Year Member
Well, I live on a farm, so we breed many types of animals. At first, I just had my male, Sputnik. After a while I decided that I would love to breed tortoises. So now I have two females. They have gotten so big in this past year, and they are almost ready to breed. So I'm very excited about that!! :)

Spn785

5 Year Member
Mid-Missouri
Welcome! I wish you luck with breeding your torts! I have a baby Russian, and they are great tortoises!

Dar's mum

5 Year Member
SW England, UK
I like the name Sputnik, that's very cool!
Please put lots of photos once babies are hatched. Good luck! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.