Hi Everyone...Turk is here

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrevO

5 Year Member
Hello Everyone. I have been reading up on this forum for a week or two and am finally introducing myself. I never knew this was here lol. I have one sulcata tortoise who is about a year and a half old. His name is TurK. He is a ball of fire and always roaming around. I am also housing two others for a friend who cannot fulfill their needs. Which i am trying to find a good home for at the moment. And possibly a Leopard tortoise friend for TurK. I am from sacramento, well roseville exactly, but i am living in Reno right now going to school. I have found myself to be a bit over whelmed at this site. It's amazing. I love reading about every kind of tort. And everyones setup and opinions. I have found my TurK has been so far raised a bit under cared. But I just built a Huge indoor enclosure for him. I will Start Posting in the enclosure section soon. I want to "show off" his mansion lol. And maybe have some ideas for substrate because i am still a little unsure of exactly what to use. i want to have live plants growing in it to make it as lively as possible.

So here i am, introducing me and TurK. by the way my names Trevin. Thanks for this great site and all the information you guys are so filled of :)

And i know you want pics, so i will get some ASAP.

Weloveourtortoise

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Gardner, MA
Welcome to the forum!!! The best part of the forum is that we all have the chance to continue to learn from each other. Can't wait to see pics of Turk and the others that you have adopted.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hi Trevin:

939405kc31xih5us.gif
to the forum!!

egyptiandan

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
USA
Welcome to the forum Trevin :)

Danny

TrevO

5 Year Member
Thank You Everyone for the warm welcome. Ill try and get a few pics on here. IMAG0081.jpgIMAG0083.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Stephanie Logan

10 Year Member!
Colorado
Man, my timing was perfect! Love the photos (and now I don't have to scold you for not posting)! ;)

I think we may have found our "new" logo in that first one. What a great concept to have the tort on the keyboard in front of the forum...cool beans. :D

A mansion for a Sulcata sounds completely appropriate. :p

DonaTello's-Mom

5 Year Member
California, central coast
Hi Trevin! Turk is so cute! I have a sully too, about the same age as yours. You'll get loads of great advice here just like I did. So look around and soak up all the great info here! Welcome!

terracolson

5 Year Member
Sacramento
He looks very cute! I am glad to see you made your way on here after our talk the other day!!

I am so patting my self on the back here, tooting my own horn!!

Status
Not open for further replies.