Hi all

hollandop

Location (City and/or State)
Southern CA
Thank you.
That's what I was thinking. I purchased all three as hatchling from different breeders. I was hoping that I'd have more gender diversity but I didn't luck out getting any females. Although, they are all healthy males so I guess I was lucky. They all survived and are thriving.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
They look male to me too. Nice looking group you've got there.

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
4 or 5 inches usually

hollandop

Southern CA
I've become recently familiar with the flash or more like streak while the stars are soaking. Lol
Is there a test that can be done beforehand through herp vet?

hollandop

Southern CA
In my search to purchase and make room for a female star, I must choose to relocate one of my torts. This is causing me a dilemma. I am feeling bad since I've had him for almost three years. He was a little older than a yearling when I got him. I am not sure where to start so I put the announcement on Fauna Classified. I was not sure about Craigslist or any other places. I REALLY want him to be placed in caring environment. Any advice on where and how I should move forward?

Thank you in advance for your advice and feedback. I am really enjoying having access to this tortoise forum :-D

Attachments

• IMG_9288.jpg
    IMG_9288.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 21

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Well I wish you could figure out a way to just keep him, but rather than use either of those option, why not try to get him adopted here on our forum?

dmmj

10 Year Member!
CA
I would avoid using Craigslist if it was me

hollandop

Southern CA
Well I wish you could figure out a way to just keep him, but rather than use either of those option, why not try to get him adopted here on our forum?

Hi Tom
Thanks for your reply. How does the adoption process work here on the Tortoise Forum and I thought I read somewhere on the rules that because I am a new user that I was unable to post sale/adoption of tortoise?? Cheers and thanks again :)

dmmj

10 Year Member!
CA
just a bit? It makes me very apprehensive

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
New members have to have 30 posts under their belt, or have been a member for 30 days before they can use the "for sale" section.

We are in the process of going over the rules and modifying them. Eventually it's going to be 30 days PLUS 30 posts. So right now, until we modify the rules, you qualify because you've been a member for more than 30 days.