Hey =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

stephiiberrybean

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Nottingham, U.K
Hey. I'm a brand new, soon-to-be tortoise owner with lots and lots of questions!
but first i thought I had better introduce myself.

My names Stephii. I'm from the UK (East Midlands area) and I'm 20 years old! Although my body thinks it's about 80 and my mind thinks its about 12!! :p I have Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue. I currently study my BHS stages and just work on improving my horsemanship. I also love photography.
I'm currently setting up a photography site (BerryBean Photography) and a blog (BerryBean Horsemanship). They won't be ready for a while though.

Animal wise I currently have
4 horses (Sophie, Rhia, Jimbo and Berry),
2 dogs (Pudding and Millie... Millie is my mums!),
2 cats (Pixie and Mia)

I've had a whole host of animals, all of which passed on. I've never bought a pet and not kept it till the end! Even if at the end i do about drown in my own tears!

The one thing I have always wanted though is a Tortoise. I don't know why we haven't had one before but I've been saving up, researching and finally decided to get one.
My dad is currently planning and building my tortoise table for my room! Then he's going to build an outdoor run for the summer months :) Yahoo! Excited!

I think i've rambled enough! Pictures?....well ok!

Jimbo(Bean) -
DSC_0052-1.jpg

DSC_0070.jpg

Berry -
Snapshot111-06-201121-21.png

Snapshot711-06-201121-24.png

Rhia -
DSC_0051.jpg

DSC_0010.jpg

Sophie -
DSC_0073.jpg

Both (Rhia, front. Sophie, Back)
DSC_0007.jpg

Pudding -
DSC_0335.jpg

DSC_0057.jpg

Millie -
DSC_0053.jpg

DSC_0237.jpg

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hi Stephii:

Welcome to the Tortoise Forum!!

Do you know what kind of tortoise you're getting?

dbsneed69

5 Year Member
TN
Welcome!! When you get your tort, we want pics! Just like the ones above.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
:D I'll trade you a tortoise for Rhia! :D Welcome to the forum. Those are some nice pictures of some beautiful critters. :cool: Look forward to seeing what you can do with a tortoise. Welcome.

stephiiberrybean

5 Year Member
Nottingham, U.K
Haha Jacqui.
Sadly, not trading Rhia for anything. Shes been with my auntie since she was 5 and she's now 23!! Bless her.
Thank you. I'm hoping i'll be as good as looking after a tortoise as I am my horses!
Only i don't think a tortoise will appreciate natural tortoisemanship like my horses enjoy natural horsemanship ;)!

cherylim

5 Year Member
Leyland, UK
Hi!

What great animals - I'm not usually a horse person, but I love Berry. Pudding's absolutely gorgeous, too. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.