Hey, I'm Penny!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
She's very pretty. Have you seen our Redfooted Tortoise Care Sheet? You can find it pinned towards the top of our Redfoot Secton.

Beasty_Artemis

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Oregon Coast
What a lovely little girl! Now that you found the forum, you can guarantee that she can have an amazing tortoise life!!! If you talk to her a lot and give her pets, she will start to follow you around her encloser and come to her name.

Ink

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Virginia
Congrats on your new tortoise

gibby

Philadelphia
What a lovely little girl! Now that you found the forum, you can guarantee that she can have an amazing tortoise life!!! If you talk to her a lot and give her pets, she will start to follow you around her encloser and come to her name.
she has in One day !! the breeder i got her from seems like he loves them and spends time with them she is very friendly and curious

Ink

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Virginia
That is wonderful! I have a leopard, an Eastern and a Western Hermanns. They all have different personalities. Enjoy

gibby

Philadelphia
thanks i have an Old man eastern box i found ingured as a kid a painted turtle red ear slider and a russian tortoise pair with my new redfoot ur collection is a bit better haa