HEY! im new to this site and im from scotland!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lenny

5 Year Member
hey well i signed up for this site just to get facts and tortoise tips :)
6858253978a12070733193o.jpg

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
CA
welcome, is that your tortoise?

danielledelynn

5 Year Member
Buffalo, NY
Lenny said:
yeah thats my tortoise!

Welcome to the forum!! Don't be afraid to tell us some details about yourself and your little guy/girl! What's his/her name & age?

Also, where in Scotland are you? My boyfriend was born in Scotland, spent the first six or seven years of his life there...in Port Glasgow if I remember correctly. He's shown me photos of it, and it's absolutely beautiful there--- can't wait to go someday :)

Lenny

5 Year Member
BuddysParents said:
Lenny said:
yeah thats my tortoise!

Welcome to the forum!! Don't be afraid to tell us some details about yourself and your little guy/girl! What's his/her name & age?

Also, where in Scotland are you? My boyfriend was born in Scotland, spent the first six or seven years of his life there...in Port Glasgow if I remember correctly. He's shown me photos of it, and it's absolutely beautiful there--- can't wait to go someday :)

im from glasgow my little tortoise is called Koopa i dont know if he/she is male or female yet i hope to find out soon though i think he/she is 3years old and is very cheeky :p

terryo

10 Year Member!
Staten Island, New York
Welcome Lenny. Scotland is my dream place to visit some day. I don't know why, but something is always pulling me there. Very nice tort.

Lenny

5 Year Member
egyptiandan said:
Welcome to the forum Lenny :)

Danny

thank you do you have a tortoise aswell :)

terryo said:
Welcome Lenny. Scotland is my dream place to visit some day. I don't know why, but something is always pulling me there. Very nice tort.

scotland is very nice, but if you live here i guess you get pretty bored, ive always wanted to visit america it seems a nice place to go :D i aint sure if im replying properly lol, i get confused with forms and stuff :(

Missy

5 Year Member
Illinois
Welcome Lenny, your doing great with your replies.

Lenny

5 Year Member
Missy said:
Welcome Lenny, your doing great with your replies.

thank you a girl commented on one of my posts saying Koopas shell should be smoother im worried now!

Stephanie Logan

10 Year Member!
Colorado
There's a condition called "pyramiding" that can be serious if left unaddressed, and can be associated with another serious condition called Metabolic Bone Disease. These conditions are the source of intense debate and discussion on this forum and, though there is no absolute consensus among the experts, most keepers try to ensure their tortoises get humidity, heat, calcium, proper diet, sun and exercise, especially when in their hatchling and juvenile phases, to reduce their chances of having pyramided shells.

Welcome to the forum. You will learn a lot here to keep your little Koopa healthy and happy (and cheeky). ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.