Hey I'm A Newbie on The TortoiseForum

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRussianTortoise

5 Year Member
:) I'm a 13 year old guy from west virginia.
i have 1 russian tortoise that is a male named sheldon.
and a male box turtle named scotty.
i am very very knowledgeable on a few different species of tortoises.
i want to do something with tortoises and turtles in my lifetime. i wanna start breeding when i'm older and maybe have a shop that sells different tortoises? i also want to be a vetranarian. i have tons of friends on instagram and youtube who has helped me along this journey !
My instagram : @TheRussianTortoise

Just because i'm young, doesn't mean you can't take me seriously.
everyone who has just met me online thinks i'm 16-17 because i'm mature for my age. so plese treat me like you would like to be treated ! :) thank you:p:tort:

Attachments

• 3711_293398214110997_1636178021_n.jpg
    3711_293398214110997_1636178021_n.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 42

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Hello and Welcome:) Most of us do try to treat everyone with respect and kindness. We have many members around your age. You should feel right at home here, I hope.:D

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
Hi and welcome. We really want to hear from you, and get your opinion on things. I believe you do know quite a bit about tortoises, but you'll learn a lot more here on the forum. As a side note, if you have a dog, plan on getting a dog, or allow people to bring their dog to your home, then you will want to read Tom's thread just below my name. Thanks.

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
I like younger people taken interest in reptiles the more the merrier

Sent from my C771 using TortForum mobile app

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hi TheRussianTortoise, and welcome to the Forum!!

Something tells me that you haven't been treated very well on other forums. Please understand that we are not like that. Once in a great while we have a disagreement and it may get a bit sticky, but for the most part, everyone, no matter how young or how old, is taken seriously and treated fairly.

TheRussianTortoise said:
Just because i'm young, doesn't mean you can't take me seriously.
everyone who has just met me online thinks i'm 16-17 because i'm mature for my age. so plese treat me like you would like to be treated ! :) thank you:p:tort:

jhongsen

5 Year Member
Indonesia
welcome to the forum :D it looks like you have same dream like i do (breeding different kind of tortoise) , I'll look forward for you new thread :D

lisa127

10 Year Member!
NE Ohio
Hi and welcome! Cute tort! I'd love to see a pic of your boxie too.

shanu303

5 Year Member
India
Hello and Welcome to TFO!!! Sheldon is really cute :) and you'll definitely feel like home in here :)

tupacliveson16

5 Year Member
The Colony Texas!
Welcome bro! Im 15 from Texas. Yeah, i too, am very intelligent when dealing with tortoises and turtles. I was a bit timid when joining, but it's a blast. It soom becomes addicting.:D Welcome again!

loyolaboy98

5 Year Member
Chicago, Illinois
Hey im 14 from illinois, its nice to see other teens on the forum. I got my first tort a week ago, s/he is a baby redfoot tortoise. Can't wait to spend a long long time with him/her (hoping its a male!)

clucey

5 Year Member
Its so great ti see younger people taking interest..doing research and seeking support. Welcome sheldon and owner and rock on you next generation tirt warriors!!!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using TortForum mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.