5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
NW Houston TX
Welcome

0.0.1 Redfoot (Spike)
0.0.1 Cherryhead Redfoot (Bruce Wayne)
1.0 Sulcata (Hal Jordan)

Burt0405

@Jodie wow amazing home you got there! I've been trying to figure out how to givve my baby leopard as much space as possible since i live in an apartment and i love the staircase idea!! I currently have mine in a two story box but i think he's already bored of his enclosure. I;ve been trying to grow his food but with no luck, does having a big overhead light like that help, because currently he just has two UV clamp lights.

Jodie

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Spokane Valley WA
@Jodie wow amazing home you got there! I've been trying to figure out how to givve my baby leopard as much space as possible since i live in an apartment and i love the staircase idea!! I currently have mine in a two story box but i think he's already bored of his enclosure. I;ve been trying to grow his food but with no luck, does having a big overhead light like that help, because currently he just has two UV clamp lights.
Thank you and yes. Plenty of bright light. It doesn't have to be uvb or anything special. I use the brightest florescents i can find for plants. Regular light bulbs work as will a bright window.