Hermes Growing

Location (City and/or State)
Ohio
Here are some recent pics of Hermes getting his bath and his new big home.

He is definitely growing, and the moist soil around the base of his plants is his hangout, he hasn't gone in his humid hide i got from Amazon.

I've been incessant about humidity and have a pretty good covered system in place to keep the humidity in the enclosure, though admittedly not as good as the closed system.

My only concern so far is that he doesn't defecate or expel his urates in his bath, it is always in his enclosure, which makes it a little more difficult to monitor, but he eats like a horse so as long as he's eating, it must be coming out somewhere.

I just wanted to get some pics up to demonstrate that he is actuallyIMG_2871.JPG IMG_3028.JPG IMG_2979.JPG in a separate house from the other pets we have, my fiancee and i own two houses next door to each other, which is how we met, but he doesn't interact with the cats or dogs very often at all. Especially while hes a fragile baby.
Hermes is getting all the attention to detail his little body requires, and we look forward to watching him grow with our family.