Hera is now Zeus!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HollyH8

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Arizona
Well, today I took a peek outside my window at Hera's enclosure and noticed "she" was standing straight up on all fours (which she's never done before) and noticed what thought to be her pooping but was in fact "her" penis. So Hera is now Zeus! That was something I needed to experience this morning, haha. Has anyone else's tortoise flash them?

This is just a picture of him!

image-824566549.png

CourtneyAndCarl

5 Year Member
Middle of nowhere
Well he wasn't trying to flash you, you just happened to look out your window when he was trying to havea a little "alone time". :p

HollyH8

5 Year Member
Arizona
futureleopardtortoise said:
Well he wasn't trying to flash you, you just happened to look out your window when he was trying to havea a little "alone time". :p

Haha! That is true, I was spying on him. :p

TortoiseBoy1999

5 Year Member
Palmdale CA
HollyH8 said:
Well, today I took a peek outside my window at Hera's enclosure and noticed "she" was standing straight up on all fours (which she's never done before) and noticed what thought to be her pooping but was in fact "her" penis. So Hera is now Zeus! That was something I needed to experience this morning, haha. Has anyone else's tortoise flash them?

This is just a picture of him!

Awosme name! I love Greek mythology!

JayMillz

5 Year Member
Minnesota
My 9 year old came running into the house in a panic once yelling "New Guy has an organ falling out of him!"...I wish I had the camera ready for his facial expression when he was told what that organ was :p

CourtneyAndCarl

5 Year Member
Middle of nowhere
JayMillz said:
My 9 year old came running into the house in a panic once yelling "New Guy has an organ falling out of him!"...I wish I had the camera ready for his facial expression when he was told what that organ was :p

Haha, I had to explain that to my nieces with my dog once. Not a fun conversation to have, especially with a kid that isn't yours :p

HollyH8

5 Year Member
Arizona
JayMillz said:

Haha! That's hilarious :p

TortoiseBoy1999 said:
Awosme name! I love Greek mythology!

Thank you! I like it too. Two of my tortoises have Greek names (Hercules and Zeus) while poor Hazel's the outcast.

TortoiseBoy1999

5 Year Member
Palmdale CA
HollyH8 said:
Haha! That's hilarious :p

Thank you! I like it too. Two of my tortoises have Greek names (Hercules and Zeus) while poor Hazel's the outcast.

But in one of Rick Riordan's (the author o Percy Jackson) new books (The Son Of Neptune) he has a friend named Hazel! And shes in the Roman camp!

HollyH8

5 Year Member
Arizona
TortoiseBoy1999 said:
But in one of Rick Riordan's (the author o Percy Jackson) new books (The Son Of Neptune) he has a friend named Hazel! And shes in the Roman camp!

Hmm...interesting! So she's not an outcast after all. :D

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Try explaining what the male and female adult sulcatas are doing, and "why is Scooter making making that noise Daddy?", to your five year old...

Wrestling honey. They're wrestling...

Then when company comes over, "Ah, are they wrestling AGAIN?"

HollyH8

5 Year Member
Arizona
Eweezyfosheezy said:
I think you need to change your signature now. :D

Haha! Indeed I do :p

Tom said:
Try explaining what the male and female adult sulcatas are doing, and "why is Scooter making making that noise Daddy?", to your five year old...

Wrestling honey. They're wrestling...

Then when company comes over, "Ah, are they wrestling AGAIN?"

Haha! That gave me a good chuckle. :D

grooby

5 Year Member
what an absolute cutie!!! groobys got a unisex name, in case he'll surprise us in the future :)

mary t

5 Year Member
Lakeland, florida
I named my girl " Willie" aka willamena. Well one day my husband and I couldn't figure out what she was doing all posted in the 4 legged straight look.. To my utter amazement we witnessed our first flashing... And well every time we see him now I threaten to buy him a raincoat.. I swore my husband jinked me with the name Willie... 1 husband, 2 sons, a flashing tortoise and a wiener dog that mounts my other dog for dominance... God- why do I deserve this!

TortoiseBoy1999

5 Year Member
Palmdale CA
I almost named my new tortoise: Zeloszelos. Because it's a unisex name and it's so wierd :p (it's cricket in native American :p) My sisters were like: NO! it's such a weird name!

Kenazfehu

5 Year Member
Puget Sound
Oh yes! My Nina was dragging something around that I thought was a rectal prolapse - among the weirdest things I've ever seen. I carried "her" into the kitchen to rinse the area, and stuff shot out of it. I guess Neenyo thought I was coming on to him with all that warm water.

Status
Not open for further replies.