Help With Sulcatas

Texastort

10 Year Member!
Hi everyone. I have adopted 4 sulcata tortoises from horrible situations and I have been rehabbing them in the beautiful texas weather. My house has been for sale off and on for the past three years, and miracle of miracles, my house sold and I am moving at the end of november. Due to how quickly our house sold and it being around the holidays, we haven't found a new place to move and will be moving in with family. Our family we are moving in with doesn't have the space or the yard to accommodate 4 tortoises over the winter. Would someone in tort land be willing to foster my babies for a month or two? I know this is a lot to ask but though I would start here!

rsmith22566

5 Year Member
Where do you live in Texas? We are in Rockwall (Dallas Area). If you are close, I would keep them for you until you move.

sibi

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Florida, USA
How big are each of the sullies? What are their weights?

northernturtleman

Location (City and/or State)
allegan MI
thank you for doing your part and rescuing these sulcatas and fostering them until they can find forever homes! good luck!

Sonny Martinez

Hello texastort! My name is Sonny & I live in East Los Angeles, Ca. I recently was told I have a 3 toed box turtle when all along I thought & was told by the seller and pet stores it was a Sulcatta. I'm keeping my box turtle and gonna nurse him back to health. But in learning about the Sulcattas and being very invested into caring for them. I was hoping that you still had one or even two up for adoption. I give you my word that I will take foo care if them and keep you informed on how there doing if you like. I'm 30 yrs old with my wife who is 32. I got a son who is 13 & the baby of the family is my daughter Nicole who is 10. Whom I bought what I thought was a Sulcatta Tortoise for. Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using

TortForum

Sonny