HELP! Problems with the new Photobucket format

Status
Not open for further replies.

jackrat

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Hamburg,AR
With the new Photobucket format,when I open an album I only get 4 pictures per page.I can't hover over a picture and get the drop downs for copying codes. Does anyone know how to display more than 4 pics per page,with drop downs?

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
That's not how it displays for me. So just guessing here...is there a line of words sort of across the top of the pictures where you can select either "home" or "album" or something that looks like it might be the whole selection of pictures?

When I open photobucket it shows 16 pictures with the number of pages. I can select "view all" from the top of the pictures and it loads ALL the pictures in my album. But I only have the one album, I've never made any others.

coreyc

10 Year Member!
Massachusetts
emysemys said:
That's not how it displays for me. So just guessing here...is there a line of words sort of across the top of the pictures where you can select either "home" or "album" or something that looks like it might be the whole selection of pictures?

When I open photobucket it shows 16 pictures with the number of pages. I can select "view all" from the top of the pictures and it loads ALL the pictures in my album. But I only have the one album, I've never made any others.

That's how it diplays for me to 16 pic's

terryo

10 Year Member!
Staten Island, New York
Jeff...that happened to me, so I went to the top and signed in again, and then it was OK. Hope that works for you too. Now it's back to 16 on a page again. I have a lot of trouble with them, but I have over a thousand pictures, so I can't change to another photo carrier. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't.

jackrat

5 Year Member
Hamburg,AR
Nope.Mine is totally different.Shows only recent uploads with dropdowns,others are 4 per page with no dropdowns.Tried photobucket help,to no avail

ChiKat

10 Year Member!
FL
I think mine did that recently- the page was white instead of my usual background, and it was like four pictures vertically on top of each other.
For a while I gave up- it was almost like the page just wasn't loading correctly. I think logging back in and out eventually worked for me, but I know this happened to me a few times.
Mine is back to normal now. I hope yours gets sorted out soon too!

jackrat

5 Year Member
Hamburg,AR
OMG!!! My 19 yr old daughter just walked in and fixed it! It was something to do with mobile uploads.I feel like such a geezer!

jackrat

5 Year Member
Hamburg,AR
terryo said:
Tell us how she did it Jeff, in case it happens to us again.
I wish I could! She couldn't find it again last night.Said it was something to do with mobile upload settings.I'm still trying to find it! Easiest 20 bucks she's ever made.ROFL

Status
Not open for further replies.