HELP PLEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.

wrmitchell22

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Southeast Arizona
Oh my, so sorry this is happening to you and those poor turtles :( good luck, let us know what happens and maybe in the end we can help you find what you were originally looking for

safir11

5 Year Member
Vila Real, Portugal
I post this at a portuguese forum, and they told me about a petshop which has tortoises and not very expensive. Sadly it is very far from my city, but I will try to have someone to see if that is true, and if it is, maybe buy one for me.

I'll post all the progresses, but I'm not very positive, I was so damn unlucky all this time :s

wrmitchell22

5 Year Member
Southeast Arizona
safir11 said:
I post this at a portuguese forum, and they told me about a petshop which has tortoises and not very expensive. Sadly it is very far from my city, but I will try to have someone to see if that is true, and if it is, maybe buy one for me.

I'll post all the progresses, but I'm not very positive, I was so damn unlucky all this time :s

Please don't be discouraged, you have that wonderful enclosure all ready for a new tort.

safir11

5 Year Member
Vila Real, Portugal
I took the turtle to SEPNA, where they'll take good care of her, at least that's what they said.

They even said that if I wanted them they'll look into it to see if they could give her back to me. I have the pond where she can stay and at least I know that there no one will 'fish' her (that happens a lot here)

Status
Not open for further replies.