Help me please!

tortoiselover0607

Location (City and/or State)
Massachusetts
Hello my name is ryan and i'm 13 years old. My parents own a tortoise breeding place thing i guess and the ship out the tortoises all the time. i'm not allowed to say where i'm from so i have a fake location. i think that my parents aren't taking care of the turtles but idk. They have doing it since i was younger and i think that i need to help the turtles because i don't think they are taking care of them could someone tell me if they are caring for them right?

7E770FF8-9CBA-4046-BF17-FC117DA7ED6C.jpegCAC78867-644C-4D50-BA0E-BD6DF98B3680.jpeg

Golden Greek Tortoise 567

Colorado Springs,CO
Hello my name is ryan and i'm 13 years old. My parents own a tortoise breeding place thing i guess and the ship out the tortoises all the time. i'm not allowed to say where i'm from so i have a fake location. i think that my parents aren't taking care of the turtles but idk. They have doing it since i was younger and i think that i need to help the turtles because i don't think they are taking care of them could someone tell me if they are caring for them right?
No, those tortoises should have much bigger enclosures. That sandy substrate is an impaction risk. If those russians are living together then it should be a 3 female to 1 male ratio. Tell your parents to read these care sheets...

https://www.tortoiseforum.org/threa...se-a-sulcata-leopard-or-star-tortoise.181497/

TortoiseWarrior

5 Year Member
Minnesota
What the heck?

View attachment 305643View attachment 305644