Hello

clwchang

Hello Everyone,

I am new to this forum. I have been a tortoise owner for a few months now. I currently have three sulcata tortoises and one russian tortoise. It is nice to meet you all.

Grandpa Turtle 144

5 Year Member
Hello and welcome to the TFO from AZ . Well let's see the Picts of your torts and their enclosures have a great tort day

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Southern California
Hello and welcome. Where in the world are you? What size/age tortoises do you have?

clwchang

Thanks for the friendly welcome. I live in the bay area of California. The Russian tortoise is about 4 in. I am unsure about his age since I believe he was imported. Two of my sulcatas are about 3 years old just from what the previous owner told me. One is about 15 in. The other is about 9 in. The third sulcata is my most recent one. I think it is about 3 months old now from Arizona Tortoise Compound. I have attached a picture of the night time enclosure that the two large sulcata stays in. It is 6ft by 3ft with two 100W red heat lamp on during the night. The Russian and smallest sulcata stays in two separate underbed box from homedepot during the night. In the day time I section off different parts of my backyard with concrete cement blocks for them to graze.

Attachments

• IMAG0185.jpg
    IMAG0185.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 12