Hello

BrandyBacklash

Location (City and/or State)
Pennsylvania, US
Hi there! My names Brandy, I live in Central Pennsylvania. I have a Redfoot Tortoise, a 15 year old Leopard gecko, and one too many Cresteds! (among a few mammals that roam the rest of the house as well)

I Joined TF to be a part of the community I have often referenced before during and after getting my tort. and now need help with, which I will be posting in another thread as soon an my photos transfer to the computer.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Hi and welcome! Oh boy, I hope the problem is nothing serious. How many cresties does it take to have one too many? :D

BrandyBacklash

Pennsylvania, US
Jacqui said:
Hi and welcome! Oh boy, I hope the problem is nothing serious. How many cresties does it take to have one too many? :D

I hope so too, Im waiting for the post to go up. but its there.
Haha uhh...im not entirely sure. I have 18 o_O Started with 4, bred two of the females with the one male... and well I guess we werent prepared for that many eggs to happen. it seemed to have temporarily slipped our minds that they retain sperm. I do it all myself and am kinda anal about their care so it got kinda overwhelming. Now that there arent anymore eggs its better haha, were slowly but surely finding new homes for most (keeping 4 more). ill be glad when im down to 8 =P

milkandsam

5 Year Member
Looking forward to pics!! Welcome to tfo! I have a pair of crested, a Greek tortoise and a dog :) full house!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hi Brandy:

Welcome to the Forum!

BrandyBacklash

Pennsylvania, US
milkandsam said:
Looking forward to pics!! Welcome to tfo! I have a pair of crested, a Greek tortoise and a dog :) full house!

Thanks! I posted a new thread with the pics of the tortoise, if i can figure out how to link here in a sec i will.
haha oh yea i know the feeling, we also have a dog and 3 cats but those take the rest of the house. all my reptiles are in one room!
oh, and an african clawed frog. omg were a zoo... haha