Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

grogansilver

5 Year Member
:tort:"Hey I am Back;)!! "its been a couple years ago that I posted on here i do believe about my Little Guy (tortoise) "Rocky at that time he was so small he was and Adorable! He was just a baby then But now Where Back here at the tortoise forum and what a big Difference He looks like now! and of course let me not forget to mention his two girl friends (mates) ill be showing here they are knock outs!!! I am Actually going to put them in a Reptile contest show for best looking Reptile this Saturday, Petco is having one and i figure id go and it Sounds like Fun and "Hey you never know? "the Best Looking Reptile wins the ribbon! :rolleyes: it should be interesting. Well here are a couple of photo's of them then and now!!! Enjoy!!:tort: Bye, Anthony (grogansilver) **** I'm very sorry ive been trying for hours to down load the photos but I think the site is just not working!! I even Deleted my pictures in the tortoise forum data base account thinking I had to make room but still nothing!! "Sorry people :(

Sulcata_Sandy

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Pacific NorthWET
Where are you located? The Petco here is having the same contest (prob all stores nationwide tho).
I will have a plethora of torts to bring, educate, and bring home da prize! Hahahah

-------
Sandy
Oregon-Washington Tortoise Rescue

Mo the Sulcata (4.8 lbs)
Oliver the Sulcata (50 lbs)
Larry the Jordanian Greek
Curly the Eastern Hermanni
....baby Sulcata Franklin on the way!
Lola the Basenji
Dexter the Basenji
John the boyfriend stuck in Kansas...so I get more tortoises!

nate.mann

5 Year Member
Glendale, Arizona, USA
looks like my DT will be getting entered into another contest. haha

0.1.0 Sonoran Desert Tortoise
0.0.1 Leopard Tortoise
1.0.0 Bluenose Pitbull/American Bulldog

Sulcata_Sandy

5 Year Member
Pacific NorthWET
I'm jotting down ideas, I plan to bring everyone and not only promote care and rescue, but try and win sumthin. [GRINNING FACE WITH SMILING EYES]

Guess I'm hitting Goodwil after lunch tomorrow!!

-------
Sandy
Oregon-Washington Tortoise Rescue

Mo the Sulcata (4.8 lbs)
Oliver the Sulcata (50 lbs)
Larry the Jordanian Greek
Curly the Eastern Hermanni
....baby Sulcata Franklin on the way!
Lola the Basenji
Dexter the Basenji
John the boyfriend stuck in Kansas...so I get more tortoises!

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Wow, it has been a whole. I remember you though :D. Welcome back.
We have been having a few problems the last few days. Try photobucket. That has been working for me.
Oh, and good luck in the contest. Hey all reptiles are cute, but really, is there anything cuter then a tortie:)

nate.mann

5 Year Member
Glendale, Arizona, USA
wellington said:
Wow, it has been a whole. I remember you though :D. Welcome back.
We have been having a few problems the last few days. Try photobucket. That has been working for me.
Oh, and good luck in the contest. Hey all reptiles are cute, but really, is there anything cuter then a tortie:)

of course not. haha

grogansilver

5 Year Member

:tort:Well that's the best I can do with the Pictures! Rocky is the Almost Black tortoise there's a picture of him young and a picture with his girl friends. :tort:

Pic # 4 has a Russian tortoise top left that's not with my group but in that Picture is Rocky and his female companion!! and in this Picture their big already as you can see!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.