Hello!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

safereptilehouse

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Everett, WA
Hi I'm new to the forum and to turtles. We have quite the zoo already but am looking to get into turtles too as they have always fascinated me. They're ability to recognize they're owners and people is amazing. Just popped in to say Howdy :)

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hi "Safereptilehouse": Welcome to the forum. May we know your name? I'm curious what other reptiles you have. What kind of turtle are you thinking about getting? Usually a turtle will recognize you and "the food god." You've come to the right place to get information. We're happy to talk to you about turtles and tortoises!!

Yvonne

safereptilehouse

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Everett, WA
3 Bearded dragons
2 water dragons
7 rats
1 dog
1 cat :)

Oh and Im danielle, And i was thinking either easter box turtles or leopards.... possibly russian tortoise :)

Oh and Im danielle, And i was thinking either easter box turtles or leopards.... possibly russian tortoise :)

cassie333

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
hi everyone! my name is cassie, and i have 2 lepoard torts 1 called bridget, and 1 called mrs b, i also have a dog called bonny, and 57 rescue parrots from cockatiels to blue and gold macaws, and i love em all, furry, feathered, and shelled!!! i live in great britain.

Status
Not open for further replies.