Hello

bolim04

Hi all. I am new and i wanted to present you my tortoises and my videos on the youtube channel : bolim04

Please feel free to look ;) (a lot of car videos as well)

I have 8 different species and i am far away of stopping ;

Hermanni hermanni, hermanni boettgerie, russians, marginatas, Chelonoidis carbonaria, leopards, and 5 sulcatas.

ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1490214789.207900.jpg

See you and have a great day

BOB

Pearly

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Central Texas, Austin area
Hello and welcome from Texas to you and your shelled friends! I see a little baby RF there! Yeay!!!! I live the RFs! That's the species of my pet torts. Love them all really... and turtles! Just don't have enough room and $$$$ to keep them all:) lol! Your animals look very nice! Good to have you here!

bolim04

Thank you very much. I have to say the prices in the US for tortoises from breeders are extremly high. Here in Europe they are not cheap but not tgat much expensive.
I love them all, and i want to build now a real small house in the garden for them all. Asca shelter in summer and espacially for the winter.
Regards

bolim04

ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1490736783.802342.jpgi got them nearly 10 years ago from someone who only had them indoors. Therefore the shell is sadly pyramidal but i got a whole lot better.