Hello to you all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sassy_Canuk

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Hi! I'm Kim. I don't have a tort *yet* but plan to in the future, likely this summer. I am kind of cruising around checking out different torts to see which is right for my family :)
I live in Canada with my three boys ( our, if you count the husband haha), cat, hermit crab and umpteen fish.
I hope to learn much about these wonderful torts before I make the leap into tort mommy!

wayne.bob

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
iowa
you've come to the right place Kim. you will get tons of information from the people here

cvalda

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Wisconsin
YAY KIM! IT'S ABOUT TIME YOU INTRODUCED YOURSELF PROPERLY!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm glad you came in here (FINALLY) because I want you to get to know all these crazy cool people here!!! I love this forum and I think you will too! And I can't WAIT til you get your first tortie! Too bad when you visit in March it wasn't your last stop then I could hook you up with something then! LOL!

JustAnja

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Arkansas
Welcome aboard, its great your doing your research first! Kudos!

ngumpet

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
yes. you're on the right track here. i also spent quite some time to do research on how to take care of tortoise, what they eat, their characteristics, and so on. until i found that i really believe will be perfect for me.

please feel free to ask about anything. with joining this forum you'll be able to get much better information than i get when i was researching for mine. because at that time i didn't know about this forum.

good luck Kim....

jlyoncc1

10 Year Member!
NJ
Welcome to the forum - seems like you know one of the craziest people on here already! LOL You'll get tons of help here.

Sassy_Canuk

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Thanks for the warm welcome :) and someone is crazy? I am sure have no idea what you mean :D haha

cvalda

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Wisconsin
Oh it is not I who am crazy! It is YOU ALL who are crazy! I am the most sane person you'll ever meet. Really. REEEEEAAAALLY! (Look into my eyes...) REAAALLY!

Actually I'm only crazy online. Anja, Tracy? Was I crazy in person? I think I was the quiet one of the three of us! ROFL! I mean, adopting nine kids and having a total of over 20 pets seems sane to me.

Kim's a little bit crazy tho! Most definately. This is why I adore her!

Crazy1

10 Year Member!
Inland Empire, CA
Wait, Wait, I am the real Crazy1 :cool: Oh thats right you are useing the crazy with a small "c" :p
Hi, Kim welcome to this fun and sane forum. We do have a lot of fun here and the people are nice even if a bit insane at times. ;)
I'm sure you will get some great info and answers to questions here.
Congrats on researching before you aquire. But remember once bit, forever bit by that tort bug. lol

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Looks like you will fit in here well...in spite of who you know in real life...lol. Seriously glad to have you joining the party.

Status
Not open for further replies.