Hello from the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

tortoise_girl

5 Year Member

Hi i live in the Northeast of England,

I have one tortoise....Kids give him the name Bart, he is possibly a Tunisian spur thigh, Adult male, I would like more, But its like mission impossible trying to find any Uk bred.
I use a tortoise table to huse him in indoors & he has his own part of the garden for warmer days,
I try to grow all our own weeds/plants/foods for our tortoise,
I didnt realise when you became a tortoise owner, you also had to become a keen gardener:) x

clare n

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Essex uk
Hi from the south east! Yes having the tortoises has gotten me very interested in the garden too,I can't say that I'm particularly good at it though haha. You'll find tons of interesting helpful bits and people here :) do you have some pictures? :D

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Welcome and glad to have you! Gardening does seem to go hand in hand with having a tortoise, except unlike most gardeners, we rejoice when weeds grow with wild abandon. :D How did you happen to decide to get a tortoise? :tort:

tortle

5 Year Member
Phoenix, AZ
Welcome! Yes I got into gardening for my torts, it's a learning experience

netz67

5 Year Member
u.k
hi
i too am from uk , i currently have 10 tortoises and its a bit of an addiction :)
as i am aware sarah of shelled warriors shop has a herd of these tortoises and sometimes has hatchlings for sale you can find her on reptile forum . uk

Status
Not open for further replies.