Hello from Southern California

tortoiselife

Location (City and/or State)
Southern California
Hello Everyone, Thank you TF for all the great posts, questions and answers over the years! I have learned so much from all of you on this site that I decided to finally join up and introduce myself. I currently have 9 Radiated 4.5 (11-14 years old) and hope to have my first clutch of eggs soon. I also have 3 Sri Lankan Star torts (2.1) and a 13 year old Sulcata. My goal is to continuing learning and improving on how to provide the healthiest and most natural environment I can for my animals. Thanks again, John

Attachments

• IMG_8578.JPG
    IMG_8578.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 7

KarenSoCal

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Low desert 50 mi SE of Palm Springs CA
Welcome to the forum ...from another Southern Cali dweller.
It's good that you've decided to introduce yourself and post. With all those torts, you'll surely have advice to give and stories to tell! :)

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Hello and welcome. I used to live in MP, and now I'm in SCV. I know TO pretty well.

I'll bet I know your vet. Is he in Calabasas? Right next to the freeway?

tortoiselife

Southern California
Hello and welcome. I used to live in MP, and now I'm in SCV. I know TO pretty well.

I'll bet I know your vet. Is he in Calabasas? Right next to the freeway?
Thanks Tom!

Yes you do. Dr Molnar is my vet in Calabasas. He's great a has 3 of his own Rads too.

BTW, I have been reading your posts for years and I really appreciate your tortoise insight. Thanks again!

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Thanks Tom!

Yes you do. Dr Molnar is my vet in Calabasas. He's great a has 3 of his own Rads too.

BTW, I have been reading your posts for years and I really appreciate your tortoise insight. Thanks again!
That is fantastic. Dr. Molnar is a friend. I've known him for years and he is a great vet. One of the few I trust with my birds and reptiles. You are in great hands there.

I'm glad you decided to join the party and look forward to pics and tortoise conversation!