Hello from New Jersey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rustybread

5 Year Member
The name's Kyle, I'm sixteen & I have a Yellow-footed Tortoise. His name is Rustning, he is about seven or eight months old. He has a nice 30 x 12 x 9 inch tank. He has coconut bedding, & he loves to eat shredded carrots. I'm planning on being with him for very long time.

Attachments

• rust humble abode.jpg
    rust humble abode.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 17

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
A Land Far Away...
Hi! Welcome to TFO. What made you decide to get a tortoise?

terryo

10 Year Member!
Staten Island, New York
Welcome Kyle! Your YF is beautiful and I love his home, with the "smoke" coming out of the chimney. Adorable! How do you keep the humidity up in there?

Rustybread

5 Year Member
Thanks everyone! I decided to get a tortoise because I wanted a pet who would stay with me for a long time, and a pet who would be friendly but not out of hand for me. I have had reptiles as pets before, but never a tortoise, so I thought maybe a tortoise would be a great pet! And Thank you Terryo, I spray the tank twice daily, & always keep his spice plants moist.

tyrs4u

5 Year Member
Portland, OR.
Welcome! Cute little Yellow Foot... Rust; looks happy. Might want to grab 1lb of Mazuri and mix greens and Fruit,,,, =]

mainey34

5 Year Member
Peoria, Arizona
Hello and welcome I really like your setup rustning's home is pretty neat, I love his house.

Rustybread

5 Year Member
Laura said:
besides the carrots, what do you feed him?
welcome!

I feed him grapes, & celery leaves. I also feed him a dried fruit mix from PetSmart which he really loves.

Status
Not open for further replies.