Hello From Michigan

Status
Not open for further replies.

MetamoraMom3

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Michigan
Hello everyone, My name is christine. I have loved tortoises, and Turtles since I could walk(Family always thought i was weird :) I curently am owend by several box turtles and tortoises all of which were rescued and are deformed or have "survival" marks from cars, or dogs. I have 3 children who are older and we spend our family time building enclosures for familys and educating them on proper care. I also build amazing ponds and love any kind of construction as long as i can get dirty or improve the way something functions. I look forward to meeting everyone and hopefully making some new friends who enjoy reptiles as much as i do!

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Hi Christine!! Welcome to TFO. Do you have pictures of some of the enclosures you have done? Please. I really enjoy seeing a family working together on their turtle and tortoise projects. :) Glad you have koined us. :tort:

AnthonyC

5 Year Member
New York
Welcome to the forum, Christine! :) I think that it's wonderful that you take in battle scarred tortoises and turtles! You're going to love this forum!! :):)

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hi Christine:

Welcome to the Tortoise Forum!!

I also enjoy working with my hands outside. I'm always quite let down when the current project is finished.

C

Claireabbo

hello :) i would love to see some pics! :D you sound like you have an interesting! :D how many torts and animals do you have? :D

Kristina

10 Year Member!
Cadillac, Michigan
Welcome to the forum! I am also from Michigan, and have also done rescue for many, many years. Glad to have you!

Status
Not open for further replies.