Hello from Max!

Sugarsnapgoth

Location (City and/or State)
Lancaster, OH
Hello everyone! My grandma showed me this platform after I told her I was interested in learning about tortoises as well as learning more about my birds! I've always thought tortoises were interesting and would love to learn more. I want to eventually get one of my own, but I'd like to learn about them first. I'm open to tips and fun facts about the adorable shelled babies. Thanks for welcoming me!

zovick

10 Year Member!
Hello everyone! My grandma showed me this platform after I told her I was interested in learning about tortoises as well as learning more about my birds! I've always thought tortoises were interesting and would love to learn more. I want to eventually get one of my own, but I'd like to learn about them first. I'm open to tips and fun facts about the adorable shelled babies. Thanks for welcoming me!
Hello and welcome. You have come to the right place to learn correct husbandry techniques for various tortoise species.

You can learn a lot of general care info, plus later (after you decide what species you want), more in-depth care tips for that particular species.

Do you have any idea yet what species you might want to own one day?

Sugarsnapgoth

Lancaster, OH
Hello and welcome. You have come to the right place to learn correct husbandry techniques for various tortoise species.

You can learn a lot of general care info, plus later (after you decide what species you want), more in-depth care tips for that particular species.

Do you have any idea yet what species you might want to own one day?
Ive always been drawn to box turtles. I had a couple that my grandfather would catch when I was a kid. I was too young at the time to understand how to care for them, but loved them regardless.

Ink

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Virginia
Welcome to the forum. I have a box turtle and a tortoise. I have gotten a lot of information for bot of them.

Ink

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Virginia
Thank you for being so friendly 😁
Thank you. Just search the forum for box turtle and or different tortoise information. It is interesting to read. There are trustworthy breeders on the forum, if and when you are ready. Otherwise they can help you locate one. I purchased my desert box turtle from fauna classifieds. Good luck and please ask questions.

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
Welcome to the forum from South Florida
Please give this is read: