Hello from Asia ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

tvirus

5 Year Member
Hello everybody , I'm from VietNam , no matter of distance I'm happy to be a member of tortoise forum !! I've just regitered today :p and just wanted to say Hello from Asia ^^

Here are my tortoises , I have 1 LeoPard , 1 Indian Star , 2 ( don't know how to call in English ) , and one Chinese pond turtle .

2012-03-12123314-SophiaBubblePeri.jpg

2012-03-12134707-AnneBubblePeri.jpg

2012-03-13164115-AnneBocea.jpg
[IMG]http://i1141.photobucket.com...012-02-10093808-SophiaTwinkleGround.jpg[/IMG]

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
CA
Welcome to the forum, i hope you enjoy your visits, You have some nice tortoises there.
Regarding your username, by any chance are you a resident evil fan?

tvirus

5 Year Member
Thanks !
I loved the game so much and I've been a president of RE fc in VN 5 years ago ^^ ,

btw , my real name is KANT and 24 years old ;)

Itort

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Iowa
Welcome. I believe the two you don't know English name for are Elongated tortoises.

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
Itort said:
Welcome. I believe the two you don't know English name for are Elongated tortoises.
I agree

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hi Kant:

Welcome to the Tortoise Forum!!

Your tortoises are beautiful! And thanks for sharing your pictures with us.

l0velesly

10 Year Member!
Lynnwood, WA
Very beautiful tortoises! I'm surprised at seeing elongated torts in Asia. Are your torts in separate enclosures?

tvirus

5 Year Member
lushcious said:
Very beautiful tortoises! I'm surprised at seeing elongated torts in Asia. Are your torts in separate enclosures?

have to say that there is only so called Elongated tort for sale in my country with a price around 30 USD each for adult size :p , so I think there are many and only in Asia .

The other torts like Star or Leopard I bought when i travelled to the other nearby country .

And yes , My torts are in separate enclosure becoz they all need different humidity and temperature . I think I just only care about the different humidity because in my place the temprature is almost the same for whole year ( ~ 32 C )

Status
Not open for further replies.