Hello and help please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coco

5 Year Member
image.jpgimage.jpg

Hi guys my name is Andre. I am the proud owner of a horse field tortoise called coco. I think it's a girl And about 2and half year old. When I got her she was only 8cm2 now she is 11cm2 and I only had her for four months. I'm using my ipad to write this so not sure on how to post picture and videos yet. I build her enclosure at school which I think this the greatest thing I've ever made. I am a school teacher of ICT so have been researching for weeks on how to care for my girl. I live in central London in a flat and want to come up with way to make my tortoise enjoy her life. I would love it if someone could give me food tips on what she can eat mainly supermarket stuff and veg.

Do you have to use a computer to post picture???

I've had to get my brother to use this email to set up this account as my email never got the activation post sent to it. My user name should be ictteacher and my email should be different. I would love to use that one as it not fair on my bro. Can someone please help fix this issues.

I've send an email direct to the admin but no on got back to me. Please please help me.

Hope this app will be helpful

See you later

Last edited by a moderator:

jaizei

Unknown Member
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Earth
Hello and welcome to the forum. :)

Josh should be able to help with the problems you are having when he comes online next.

stinax182

5 Year Member
Springfield, Massachusetts
your tortoise likes dark, leafy greens and weeds like collard, mustard, escarole, endive, water crest, fancy lettuces, radicchio, a tiny bit of spinach and a premade mix called spring mix is good once in awhile. all those items can be found in grocery stores in the us, not sure about london. weeds i can find in my backyard that they love are clover, dandelion, plantain and mulberry leaves. the key is to always mix it up, don't feed the same food all the time. they don't eat many veggies and even less fruit, they should be more of a treat but they enjoy carrot, squash, green pepper, banana and strawberry :)
Sent from my MB886 using TortForum mobile app

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hi Andre, and welcome to the Forum!

I've sent a PM to our admin, Josh, however, he's camping this week-end so he probably won't get back to you until Monday.

Coco

5 Year Member
Thank you guys so much. It's great to be part of a community that's all about tortoise. I can't keep going back to the pet shop were I got coco. Think they need a rest from me. Lol

ictteacher

5 Year Member
Thanks josh for fixing my account. I feel whole again. I can't wait to get started adding picture and asking questions ImageUploadedByTortForum1378749466.059599.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.