he has no hide :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Looks like he doesn't have any night heat either.:( I hope someone buys him soon. The person selling him sounds very cold, "I want him gone".:p He will be better off hopefully in a new home:D

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Paleeze..."I want IT gone"

Poor little baby.

And for $80 I'll bet they're gonna' throw in that wonderful habitat with all the accouterments!!!

Melly-n-shorty

5 Year Member
Phoenix Arizona
I wish i had the land and house space to provide for him... but i could only provide a temporary home and i would have to dip into the pet emergency savings to do it and that wouldn't be fare to the pets i already have if something were to happen.

Floof

10 Year Member!
Southern California
Oh, that poor sweet baby. Nowhere to burrow, nowhere to hide. No real temperature gradient. Hardly any room to move. Is that a water dish or just a food dish in the corner? I fear that it might be the latter. And that person was really screwed over if they paid $125 or more for a lousy 10 gallon tank & the rest. I truly hope someone with at least half a brain gets him. That awful little tank is a death trap, much less his would-be owner's attitude. Just want it gone. Hmph. Why the heck did he get it in the first place, anyway? People kill me...

Sorry, I'll stop rambling now. :p Fingers are crossed for the baby. Don't suppose there's any Pheonix-based TFO members in the market for a Sullie...

fbsmith3

5 Year Member
Worcester, MA
Poor thing, I would love to keep such a beautiful tortoise. He definitively needs someone who knows about the proper care.

Ksanroman

5 Year Member
Does anyone know if this little one is sold yet? I'll try to contact them in the morning I think..

cemmons12

5 Year Member
Greenfield, In.
Poor little tort! I hate when people get such a wonderfull animal and treat it like dirt, :( which is the way it sounds in this case from his wording. I hope someone will give the poor tort a great and loving home! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.