Has anyone every heard or done business

turtlemanfla88

I found a place called cactus mall online then went to the cactus store they have a lot of different species of Opuntia/ Prickly Pear just wanted to let everyone know and see if anyone has done business with them or been to their place?. Does anyone know of any other places or websites that carry different species. I have two or three species already ,but when you have tortoises you can not have enough Opuntia for them. Also, maybe they all taste different and give them variety.

Speedy-1

Location (City and/or State)
St. David Arizona
No I haven't but here in Az. you can buy the nopales , or cactus paddles very inexpensively at most any grocery store plus I have some growing in a pot !

Momof4

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
San Diego
I found a place called cactus mall online then went to the cactus store they have a lot of different species of Opuntia/ Prickly Pear just wanted to let everyone know and see if anyone has done business with them or been to their place?. Does anyone know of any other places or websites that carry different species. I have two or three species already ,but when you have tortoises you can not have enough Opuntia for them. Also, maybe they all taste different and give them variety.

Where was it located?
The only cactus mall I have seen was just a list of nurseries that sell succulents and seeds but not actually sell themselves.