HAPPY National TURTLE DAY!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jillietoyo1345

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Texas
^^ HAPPY National day everyone!!!!
A day to celebrate our little buddies in a big way.
So what is everyone doing for this joyous holiday ?????

I plan to spoil Fredric like I always do......^____^
So again happy turtle day so post some pictures art or activities around your area
so your love tortoise and turtles :tort:

JIll

IMG_3807.jpg

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
So are tortoises excluded? and they have a picture of a tortoise for national turtle day?

KimandKarasi

5 Year Member
Houston, Texas
I have two artistic pictures to share on this wonderful holiday!! I bought a ring to celebrate my little guy, and made a little tortoise statue with my mig machine! (female welder FTW!! Lol!) (well I'm trying to post the pics but I'm not sure if they went through...)

002-4.jpg

001-2.jpg
012-3.jpg

there we go :p

Attachments

• image-3776400041.png
    image-3776400041.png
    305.4 KB · Views: 5
  • image-1143706359.png
    image-1143706359.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 5
  • image-3717753706.png
    image-3717753706.png
    546.2 KB · Views: 5

HLogic

5 Year Member
Florida, USA
I believe National Turtle Day is March 6th & World Turtle Day is May 23rd but I'm all for a party whenever!

Zamric

10 Year Member!
The Crystal Unicorn
KimandKarasi said:
I have two artistic pictures to share on this wonderful holiday!! I bought a ring to celebrate my little guy, and made a little tortoise statue with my mig machine! (female welder FTW!! Lol!) (well I'm trying to post the pics but I'm not sure if they went through...)
there we go :p

Nice ring, Nicer Welding Work!

Speaking as a welder myself... your hands look VERY NICE (I see no burns or scars that most welders have!)

Angi

5 Year Member
La Mesa, CA.
I love the welded turtle. Here things like that sell well at farmers markets. Do you sale them?

KimandKarasi

5 Year Member
Houston, Texas
Zamric said:
Nice ring, Nicer Welding Work!

Speaking as a welder myself... your hands look VERY NICE (I see no burns or scars that most welders have!)

You will never see me welding without my coveralls. :p lol! I've been a safety buff since I started welding in highschool, so I've done pretty good at staying scar/burn free so far! :p what I have done sadly is electrocute myself using heliarc (lol), put a triangle shaped tan spot on my chest from not buttoning the coveralls up all the way, and I caught a mean pice of slag in the corner of my mouth one day that burned a pretty good hole. :p ahh but I still love to weld no matter what! Lol! And yes Angi, I would love to sell what I can, I just need to go out and buy more material first! Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.