Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
2045523pp4fg7r9vv.gif

Here's a wish to all you father's out there in Forum-land! We hope you have a wonderful Father's Day and your family cow-tows to your every wish!

Stephanie Logan

10 Year Member!
Colorado
Yes, to all the dads out there:

Only a dad can give his kids that different-but-equally-important kind of attention that balances out the gentler ministrations of moms...the kind of tossing, tackling, "climb-up-on-that-branch-and-hand-me-the-hammer, "wave-to-me-when-you-get-to-the-top-just-before-you-jump-off", fatherly love that is critical to building independence, self-awareness, and respect for your environment and peer group. It's rougher, it's tougher, it's harder to earn sometimes, but your dad's love and affection is a special reward and fundamental character building-block as you grow up.

Happy Father's Day. :D

DeanS

SULCATA OASIS
10 Year Member!
SoCal
Thanks Yvonne! Cow-tow? Are you kidding? Guess who'll be cleaning ALL the tort poop...and running the BBQ? Still my daughter drew me a FD card, so that in itself makes it worth it!:)

Candy

10 Year Member!
Alhambra, CA
Happy Father's Day to all of you awesome dads on TFO. :D

Treebon

5 Year Member
Boston
I'm so glad someone said tort dad's too haha. My girlfriend and her stepmom both wished me a happy father's day because of my tort. It seemed a bit wrong considering I have no children, but at least someone else mentioned tort dads on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.