Greetings, fellow carapace-bearing reptilian lovers!

methos75

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Lawrenceville, IL via Walker, LA
That second one...the yellow, oh my what a color. I keep tortoises as well, but my box turtles are my favorite...
Yeah, he was a Facebook purchase here locally. No idea what locale he is from because he looks nothing like the EBT we have around here. The previous owner wasn't sure either. He is nuts looking in person.

Sarah2020

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
London, UK
Not to hijack the thread, but what interests you about MS in particular? @Sarah2020
@SinLA I am booked to go in May! London UK to ATL and drive a big circle taking in the sites inc Nashville, Graceland, New Orleans inc paddle steamer on the MS, Biloxi, Savanna, Charlston and back to ATL. Really looking forward to the deep south music, food and sites. Sooooo excited.
Next trip is Yellowstone in 2025.

SinLA

Tortoise Club
Los Angeles
@SinLA I am booked to go in May! London UK to ATL and drive a big circle taking in the sites inc Nashville, Graceland, New Orleans inc paddle steamer on the MS, Biloxi, Savanna, Charlston and back to ATL. Really looking forward to the deep south music, food and sites. Sooooo excited.

April and May are beautiful times there. Wonderful spring, before it gets hot (tho its always hot in NOLA, lol). You will definitely get a genuine 'murica experience that way.