Greek tortoise humidity tolerance

Ember909

Location (City and/or State)
California
My family is thinking of getting a kind of Greek spur-thighed tortoise, and I wanted to know what range of humidities they can tolerate. We live nearish San Fransisco, our house is often between 30 and 50% humidity. Is this okay for a Greek tortoise? If not, is there any way to regulate humidity in a vivarium?

KarenSoCal

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Low desert 50 mi SE of Palm Springs CA
My family is thinking of getting a kind of Greek spur-thighed tortoise, and I wanted to know what range of humidities they can tolerate. We live nearish San Fransisco, our house is often between 30 and 50% humidity. Is this okay for a Greek tortoise? If not, is there any way to regulate humidity in a vivarium?
Are you planning on a hatchling or an adult? Or somewhere in between?

You've gotten several answers on your previous post. All the info you need is on that post.

Please don't start multiple threads asking the same thing. It becomes so confused for you and for us.

Ember909

California
Are you planning on a hatchling or an adult? Or somewhere in between?

You've gotten several answers on your previous post. All the info you need is on that post.

Please don't start multiple threads asking the same thing. It becomes so confused for you and for us.
I'm so sorry. I was rather confused by the humidity answers given to the first post, so I though I should repeat the question. I will not do so again.