Goofball

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Maggie Cummings

This is Goofball. Yvonne thought I should tell you about him and show you these pictures. I usually wear yellow rubber gloves when I clean out his tank because of the beetles that super worms morph into. I HATE those beetles and so I wear the gloves so I don't touch one. But one day I was cleaning out Goofball's tank and he ran over and grabbed my hand and locked onto it as he tried to rape my hand. He was stuck on me for quite a while before I could get him off. It was quite a disconcerting experience. Anyhow, he is named Goofball for a reason...he has more personality then any 10 people. He really loves it when I show him off to visitors. He has recently gotten his color in, he's got a beautiful red flush along his jaw line.
So one day I was giving him clean water and as I was pouring it in his dish he ran over and started drinking from my measuring cup! You see he likes to get under his water dish so he's always spilling out all his water so he is always thirsty. I just can't convince him that if he wouldn't spill out the water he wouldn't be so thirsty all the time. So this is how Goofball gets his drink...

33z8jlc.jpg

2j4372e.jpg

y1nyw.jpg

a9uu6h.jpg

wi9s0.jpg

I hope you enjoyed meeting the Goofball...

Here's two of my girls resting...

34e3fqq.jpg

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
CA
4th or 5th picture down I think we have a contender for the next photo contest

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Aw-w...what a nut. Cute little turtle. Would he be the same one who used to get stuck in the opening of the coconut shell?

Saloli

5 Year Member
middle river
he is a differant little guy. have any of you ever seen a boxer do the rain stomp? they stomp to simulate rain which causes worms to come up. sorry i've just been thinking about that.

M

Maggie Cummings

terryo said:
Maggie I love his high color. Wow! Any babies from him?

No, I don't let him get at my girls...He's quite the character tho. Tonight he climbed right into my measuring cup...Makes me laugh...

tortoises101

5 Year Member
Ontario, Canada
maggie3fan said:
terryo said:
Maggie I love his high color. Wow! Any babies from him?

No, I don't let him get at my girls...He's quite the character tho. Tonight he climbed right into my measuring cup...Makes me laugh...

Lol really? Talk about a fitting name! :p

RV's mom

10 Year Member!
Phoenix, arizona
thank you for sharing the pics of goofball and your girls. Good lookin' indeed!

teri

Status
Not open for further replies.