Getting out of quarantine

arhogfan56

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Gilmer, Texas
My wife and I have been quartined since Thursday. My wife has been having stomach issues so they did a COVID test and it came back negative today. They want her to stay in soft quarantine for the whole 14 days but my work said I can return as long as I'm not showing symptoms since her test was negative.
Crazy world we live in now.

iAmCentrochelys sulcata

Alief
My wife and I have been quartined since Thursday. My wife has been having stomach issues so they did a COVID test and it came back negative today. They want her to stay in soft quarantine for the whole 14 days but my work said I can return as long as I'm not showing symptoms since her test was negative.
Crazy world we live in now.
Good luck mate! stay safe.

Srmcclure

Oklahoma city
Yeah I've been in mandatory quarantine for 6 weeks... I'm non essential. I get to go back Friday and I'm so ready! I've been going crazy!!!

turtlebean

Connecticut
Ugh lucky you guys for getting to go back! My job has been closed since the middle of March and pretty much everything in CT is shut down. Who would’ve ever though this much free time would be a bad thing:oops:

Srmcclure

Oklahoma city
Ugh lucky you guys for getting to go back! My job has been closed since the middle of March and pretty much everything in CT is shut down. Who would’ve ever though this much free time would be a bad thing:oops:

Yeah, the naps and sleeping in at first were AMAZING lol
Now I'm just so freaking ready to get out of the house for anything. Idk if I have to wear a mask and gloves everywhere. DONE!