Getting a turtle!

RayBolt

Location (City and/or State)
Dammam, Saudi Arabia
Hi everyone, I’m back! I have been doing quite a bit of research and I decided to get a Caspian Pond Turtle very soon. Any things I need to know about? Any tips?

jeff kushner

North of Annapolis
Hi Ray! I'm curious as to why you decided on this particular type? I admit, I had to look them up. Apparently, they are to your part of the world as Red eared sliders are to ours! LOL

Beautiful, strong looking turtles! Let us know when it arrives.....yes Ray, pics will be "expected"<LOL>!

jeff

RayBolt

Dammam, Saudi Arabia
Hi Ray! I'm curious as to why you decided on this particular type? I admit, I had to look them up. Apparently, they are to your part of the world as Red eared sliders are to ours! LOL

Beautiful, strong looking turtles! Let us know when it arrives.....yes Ray, pics will be "expected"<LOL>!

jeff
Yes, my cousins have found one on the street and took it in. I have had experience with them, I'm getting UV lights for my turtle, along with little guy which they decided to name Turtey, and I got turtle pellets for him as he was only eating lettuce. A few months ago I was begging my parents for a cat, then I discovered turtles and I begged them for one, and now I'm getting one! Decided to name the turtle that I'm getting Leonardo if it's a boy, still thinking of a name if it's a girl. Of course before naming them I have to know how they act, so I can (maybe) use a name based on their personality. Another reason I decided to get a Caspian is because they are easy to care for (I'm still 11 so I don't want like a snapping turtle or something), and kind of because they sell it everywhere here. P.S I will let you know when it arrives, and pics will be included, as they are a need for Turtey lovers (oops I said Turtey haha)!