George 1 yr on!

Paranub

Just thought i'd share a few pictures i snapped today of George chowing down on his lunch, we have had him a whole year a few weeks back. Hes doubled in weight, although we dont really see the growth until we look back at the day 1 picture!

First day at home! (5 weeks old or so) weighed 26 grams!!
8Duamkh.jpg

6 months old! Now his body is as wide as my hand, back then he only filled half of it!!
lg0N3Xe.jpg

Today outside 1 year old. weighing a whopping 54 grams!
XU5mRV1.jpg

X7u1Zv3.jpg

E59aWcz.jpg

WcuwZGo.jpg

Just a few snaps!

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Jordan
Just thought i'd share a few pictures i snapped today of George chowing down on his lunch, we have had him a whole year a few weeks back. Hes doubled in weight, although we dont really see the growth until we look back at the day 1 picture!

First day at home! (5 weeks old or so) weighed 26 grams!!
8Duamkh.jpg

6 months old! Now his body is as wide as my hand, back then he only filled half of it!!
lg0N3Xe.jpg

Today outside 1 year old. weighing a whopping 54 grams!
XU5mRV1.jpg

X7u1Zv3.jpg

E59aWcz.jpg

WcuwZGo.jpg

Just a few snaps!
He is adorable! GOD bless.

rbcurdt

Location (City and/or State)
St. Louis, MO
Whoa! I'm hoping there is a large variation in growth rates. We got our baby in September and he weighed 36 grams. I weighed him yesterday and he is 148! George is a cutie!

Neil.pebbles

Hi everyone I'm new to this I've been going out my mind to do what I think is right changed substrate from pullped pellets to a soil sand mix sprayed it down she's a lot lot more active now I'll upload some pics vids for you's to see and just want to know she looks good and well

Neil.pebbles

Thank you yeah I read up on all things she seems happy ..she look ok to you thank you if need help I'll ask

Paranub

Whoa! I'm hoping there is a large variation in growth rates. We got our baby in September and he weighed 36 grams. I weighed him yesterday and he is 148! George is a cutie!
Wow, that's alot of growth! i do think there is often large variations, I seem to recall reading that for a baby horsefield a few grams a month in growth is the norm?

Thank you yeah I read up on all things she seems happy ..she look ok to you thank you if need help I'll ask
Pebbles looks all good to me, as long as he is eating well, active, and getting regular soaks, i'd say keep up the good work.

Neil.pebbles

Thanks you yeah gets good soaks getting better being bathed like s little I'd rubbing ther face when first went into water but getting used to me and going in water I hope