Gecko-Housevisitor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sky2Mina

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Bangkok
I had a tiny house visitor today. Rare that they get inside, although there are tons outside. :D I'm fascinated. He's so cute. Never touched one before, but this one looks like it just hatched?
I left him on the balcony and as of now he's still sitting there. He's missing a foot. I hope he'll still do fine?

IMG_5610.jpg

IMG_5614.jpg

jaizei

Unknown Member
10 Year Member!
Earth
Looks like it's in the process of shedding.

Sky2Mina

10 Year Member!
Bangkok
It looks like it died. :( Weird, I just saw him moving a bit outside like 30 minutes ago. I'm pretty sure I didn't hurt it when I picked him up. Ah, poor thing. :(

Angi

5 Year Member
La Mesa, CA.
How fun. I love our pet gecko. We get lots of lizards, but not geckos in California. I hope he is okay :(

Turtle Guru

5 Year Member
WV
They are cool creatures, I wished they where around where I live :D

AnthonyC

5 Year Member
New York
Nooo Mina! Don't beat yourself up over it. From what I could see from the picture he looked a little malnourished & the fact that he had a missing foot could mean that there could've been something gone haywire genetically. I think it was just his time and NOT something that you did... Soooo KEEP YOU HEAD UP!!! :):):)

Sky2Mina said:
Yes. :(
Still wondering if it's something I did.

Sky2Mina

10 Year Member!
Bangkok
Thanks Anthony!
I guess if he was OK i'd never would have been able to pick him up in the first place. Still, he died at my place after I picked him up. But that's "life" in the "wild", I guess.

dmarcus

5 Year Member
Las Vegas, NV
I doubt that you did anything to the little guy, I find them and small garden snakes in my back yard dead all the time, and if it was healthy it would have not let you catch it so easy...

Status
Not open for further replies.