Future Leo Paradise

diamondbp

10 Year Member!
I took a quick picture of our property that we are going to build on this year . I will be building on .9 acres that will be fenced in with another 2acres behind our lot that will also be ours to do what we wish with. This picture is just of the lot . You can tell the edge of the lot by the grass lines and back tree line.

This my friends is why I'm raising up so many Leos . They will have PLENTY of room to roam and expand into. The lot was CHALK FULL of dandelion, narrow leafed plantain, clover, etc. I can't wait to show pictures once everything is built and set up. This is just the beginning of the Louisiana tortoise paradise :)ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1427081587.253408.jpg

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
San Jose CA
I'm so ENVY of you! ! ! But congrats! ! !

Looking forward to your success Leo programs! ! !

ascott

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Apple Valley, California
I took a quick picture of our property that we are going to build on this year . I will be building on .9 acres that will be fenced in with another 2acres behind our lot that will also be ours to do what we wish with. This picture is just of the lot . You can tell the edge of the lot by the grass lines and back tree line.

This my friends is why I'm raising up so many Leos . They will have PLENTY of room to roam and expand into. The lot was CHALK FULL of dandelion, narrow leafed plantain, clover, etc. I can't wait to show pictures once everything is built and set up. This is just the beginning of the Louisiana tortoise paradise :)View attachment 123013

That is awesome....very exciting for sure...