FRUIT TREAT

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigred

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Southern California
These guys had grape leaves, hibiscus leaves and flowers, lettuce, weeds, and fruit of the cacti as a treat. They very rarely get fruit of any kind, once and awhile as a treat. These guys can really put some food away.

sopo

5 Year Member
So Central OK
they are beautiful and looks like they are really going to town on that. lol

DevilsLettuce

5 Year Member
Galapagos is next after I get my hypo from JD ;)
After that maybe I'll think about getting one

bigred

10 Year Member!
Southern California
DevilsLettuce said:

I would love to get a galapagos as well, I just saw hatchlings on Kingsnake for 5000. each and worth every penny. JD's hypos are pretty very nice. Get the one with the pimpin purple head thats my favorite

DevilsLettuce

5 Year Member
bigred said:
DevilsLettuce said:

I would love to get a galapagos as well, I just saw hatchlings on Kingsnake for 5000. each and worth every penny. JD's hypos are pretty very nice. Get the one with the pimpin purple head thats my favorite

Yeah I've seen that add to. That hypo is sweet. I love all of em haha. The one I'm getting is the one with the all orange head...

Here she is
http://www.tortoiseforum.org/showthread.php?tid=79952

bigred

10 Year Member!
Southern California
DevilsLettuce said:
bigred said:
DevilsLettuce said:

Yeah I've seen that add to. That hypo is sweet. I love all of em haha. The one I'm getting is the one with the all orange head...

Here she is
http://www.tortoiseforum.org/showthread.php?tid=79952

Very nice, beautiful head colors...........you know your just going to want another so you better save your money. I want one or two of everything. When are you getting this little hypo and congradulation,,,nice score

DevilsLettuce

5 Year Member
I know... I already want more, and a few cherry heads. but I need to control myself :-/
Hopefully I'll have the hypo paid off in a month. I live within driving distance to the Cove' so I'm thinking about making a trip down to SoCal and see some old buddies I haven't seen a couple years. then on the way back home I'll check out the Cove' and chat it up with Jeff n pick up the baby.

And thanks!
You have some amazing torts yourself...

bigred

10 Year Member!
Southern California
DevilsLettuce said:
I know... I already want more, and a few cherry heads. but I need to control myself :-/
Hopefully I'll have the hypo paid off in a month. I live within driving distance to the Cove' so I'm thinking about making a trip down to SoCal and see some old buddies I haven't seen a couple years. then on the way back home I'll check out the Cove' and chat it up with Jeff n pick up the baby.

And thanks!
You have some amazing torts yourself...

Very cool, I know I need to try to regulate myself as well

Status
Not open for further replies.