Freckles aboard the crazy train

Elohi

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Texas
Video compilation of some of the antics I caught today. I shortened the video for times sake but I watched her do this over and over at least a dozen times. Beans even followed her twice. Watson just watched from a safe distance.
Here is the video. Now that I see the finished product, I don't really like the way the song flows with the vid. -sigh-
http://youtu.be/DzoH3m8z2OI

Hmmm, I don't have audio when viewing the video thru the forum. Weird.

Moozillion

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Louisiana, USA
Oh, my!!!! She completely flipped over then just went back and did it again! She's quite the dare devil!!!:)

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA
How beautiful and how cute! ! ! !

Elohi

5 Year Member
Texas
Moozillion said:
Oh, my!!!! She completely flipped over then just went back and did it again! She's quite the dare devil!!!:)

Will she be able to climb like this as an adult?[FLUSHED FACE]

canicke

That is justvtooo cute! Made my day. Thank you for sharing this gem

Elohi

5 Year Member
Texas
I found all three of them up on some elevated surface this morning. Then when I picked everyone up and put them on the floor of the enclosure, they were like energizer bunnies. All over the place. They looked like little caffeinated tortoises. It was cute and funny but I couldn't do anything in their enclosure without them being in the way. I sprayed it down, put everything they toppled back into place, and fed them. I'm not sure what's in the air but they are being quite adventurous. [FLUSHED FACE][TURTLE][GRINNING FACE WITH SMILING EYES]

jennanne

Your tortoise videos crack me up, I wonder how fun it is to face plant over and over again [GRINNING FACE WITH SMILING EYES][GRINNING FACE WITH SMILING EYES][GRINNING FACE WITH SMILING EYES]

Elohi

5 Year Member
Texas
Glad y'all enjoy them. I got a message that YouTube "muted" my video because I used Ozzy Osborn's 'Crazy Train'. Sadly the video lost it's effect without the music lol.