Status
Not open for further replies.

FionaS

5 Year Member
165145_500158783073_1071568_n.jpg

Halo and Toby at the Farm.

303050_10150283644318074_7411830_n.jpg

Fly By Night. He is as deaf as a post.

Toby was rescued from people who didn't look after him well, he was bald from his waist down to his feet. They thought it was mange but it was a simple allergy which went after a good bath.

Halo was from a rescue center. She had been in for three months and we think she just got too big for her previous owners.

Fly - I answered an online advert about a deaf collie, thinking it was a farmers litter. When I got to the address it was basically a puppy farm. :/ I took him home and got him to the vets as he was ill. I did a quick Google of the "farm" I got him from and found many others who'd got a puppy from there without realizing what it was and how many of the puppies got parvo and died. Disgusting. We have all reported them, but it seems to keep going. :/

They are all happy and safe now!

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
A Land Far Away...
I like the color of Fly's eyes. Nice dogs! :D

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Congrats for being able to rescue these beautiful dogs. Fly is so cute. Please don't give up on the puppy mill. Turn them in to any and every animal advocate agency you can think of. Although I am totally against kill shelter, these poor pups in puppy mills would be better off dead if a home can't be found. They suffer in silence and no dog should ever, ever suffer. Please keep fighting for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.